Friday, December 18, 2009

I Had to Post This

"Natalia's elegy"...
Natalia Joy Valle
The sister i wasn't given
But we will be siblings always!
She looked up to me
I looked over her
A relationship never broken!
I cannot express enough
The heart that little girl had!
Now that she has passed
She may swim with the fishes
And fly with the butterflies
Her two favorite things!
But the tumor that had taken her away
Couldn't take everything!
It was like an angry beast
Destroying everything in its wake
Except her spirit!
She smiled through it all
Even when everyone else was struggling
She was steady!
Oh the hatred i can so feel toward the monstrosity
Oh the pain she felt that brave little girl
If the sun shall set,
I will ALWAYS know
That my little angel sister will resurrect it once again!
I love you Natalia

By Brett Luckey

No comments: