Saturday, March 28, 2009

Favor and Insites

Hey all,
The favor I have to ask everyone is huge...please do not add to our own grief. We welcome your support, your words of comfort and most important your love. Just please leave your grief aside when you are with us. We have already cut people out of our lives who brought too much grief to the table. There is a reason Natalia's middle name was Joy. She brought that and more to everyone around her. She refused to give up her joy in life until the end. She was still going out and blowing bubbles and smiling until her body wouldn't let her anymore. Life, a true life, is not about grief it is about finding some joy in everything you do. If there is no joy in life...what's the point. At the end of every life is death, it is not mysterious it is inevitable. Life may last 100 years or be over in seconds. Why spend your whole life doing things that do not bring you happiness? If you want steak...have steak...my personal choice is brownies...are they good for me...not really...do I love the smell and calmness that overcome while I enjoy them from mixing batter to final eating...oh yea! There are some things in life that can be a drudgery...housework(David, I love the story about your Mom praying and being thankful about each family member while doing the dishes. My personal demon is dusting.)...Taxes...who but an accountant would love those...rush hour driving...the list could be endless but why make these things drudgery. There are positives in all "I hate to do them" things. Once you find your positive there can be OMG even some fun to be found in those things. There is more to life and Natalia showed us that even while dieing there is joy to be found. She died showing more grace and joy then a lot of people live their lives. Does that tick me off when I see it? Heck yes, but you know what, I am not going to let that get me down. We have received so much from so many. We learned that there is an incredible amount of goodness in the world and now we want to add to that. We will live life to its fullest and give a hand where and when we can.

Let that be part of Natalia's legacy...help others where and when you can. It may be cooking someone dinner...it may be drawing them a picture...just the act of love will brighten someone's day...Bring joy to others!

Much love to you all,
Roni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roni you are so awesome! We Love you all bunches and bunches!Give Pia big hugs from the Goodwins and her Trinity Family!
In Christ,
Angela

Beth said...

I LOVE that, Roni!!! Thanks for sharing.