Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What to Say

Well, first off the anniversary. I intended to work through it and try my best not to really acknowledge it as a major date. The cold I picked up from everyone in my office and Sophia had other ideas. I spent Thursday afternoon and Friday aching with the head cold. Thank you to everyone who called or texted us on Friday. It meant a lot. I can not believe the year has passed without Natalia physically present with us. I feel her presence everyday I just can't touch her. That hurts bad but I was prepared for the feelings of loss on the 26Th so it wasn't like her birthday when I fell apart. Sophia and I watched High School Musical 3 that night(one of the last movies Natalia saw in the theater) while Edgar went to the Strikeforce event at the Savemert Center.

A huge thank you to everyone who came to our Housewarming on Saturday. It was so incredible to be able to share our blessings with you all. To give you all our heartfelt thanks for being there with us through our ups and downs of the last couple of years. We were finally able to have most all of you in one place and let you know how important you have been in our lives. Thank you for your support and warmth that helped us to survive and thrive despite the odds. It meant more to us then you can know, to be able to open our home and share. It was the balm for our souls during what might have been another time of grief. Natalia would have loved it...in fact she did!

Much Love,
Roni

No comments: