Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life Happens

Well, I am once again gainfully employed. I got an awesome job. Natalia was whispering in God's ear, helping make sure that this opportunity came about. I am the new Assistant Director of Career Services at Kaplan College-Fresno. I am extremely excited about this challenge. Our department assists students in finding employment after they finish their course study. We give them the tools they need to find jobs throughout their lives. I love it! A huge plus are the hours...can't beat 8-5 M-F. It is very important to have a set schedule when your husband has a rotating schedule. That way Sophia's life is not upset.

I do have a lot to say...I just can't figure out how to say it right now. And as I don't feel like crying overly much this evening it will have to wait. Pia is having a bad "Missing Sissy" night. Sophia doesn't get hit hard often with them but when they do massive tears fall and it just breaks your heart in millions of pieces. She is so happy 95% of the time that the sad times are intense.

Why Sophia is the balance in all this:
Papa "Sophia stop whining. There is nothing worse then you whining!"
Sophia "Yes, there is. I could be crying!"

Princess Pia..."I'm not a baby or kid. I'm a half adult."

Much Love,
Roni

No comments: