Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fear

What do I fear the most?

After the past year, I don't think too much phases me. I worry about some things but I know that I have the love, strength and support to get through them. What do I fear...people forgetting Natalia. She will always live through us that knew her but the world is a fickle place and what was news one day is all but forgotten the next. I think that is, in part, why we are now going out and doing more things...because we are a family unit and the more good we are able to help do the more Natalia is honored.

Sorry, maybe I am just PMS'ing this week. Thus feeling more weepy! Thus having lots of not pleasant thoughts that I know do me no good. Funny how the mind works. But all I had to do was write it down and already I feel better. Those of us that had the privledge to know Talia know she was unforgetable! Oooo Yeah!

On a great note...Rumble to the Summit 2010 here we come. Edgar has bought a motorcycle and is practicing so we can ride in it next year. It didn't even take 3 months to begin to realize that goal. Rock On!

Much Love,
Roni

2 comments:

Wishes4Kidz said...

I cannot believe Edgar already bought a bike. Guess that "drive thru" bike shopping did the trick! Don't tell Diane Dyer...she already has the "itch"....she just may follow your lead! Well, congrats on the new bike, glad you will be joining all the other Rumble riders next year!!

You are right Roni...Natalia is unforgettable ;-) People come into our lives and change us. They have the power to validate who we are, what we do and why we do it. Natalia has left her imprint on all of us she came in contact with and wonderful memories like that are with us a lifetime!

Can't wait to read about Pis and her starting kindergarten....I have a feeling it will make for very interesting reading!

Shelley

Shannon Kelley-Barry said...

Hi Roni!

I am seriously behind in catching up on your blog - sorry! I just read this about Edgar getting a motorcycle for Rumble to the Summit 2010. How can I find out information about this for next year? Mike also bought a motorcycle this month so that he can participate in the Ride 4 Kids in October that raises money for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. Maybe we can all meet at one of these rides sometime?